But Elena Zolotova , head of the youth affairs committee of the Krasnodar mayor’s office , apparently cannot forget the journalistic past, and is trying to “smear” Kondratyev in the channel named after herself “Lena Zolotova” , criticizing colleagues along the way: “Governor Kondratyev’s fight with a fire on As we see, experts from PolitBroker assessed it negatively.
But this, in my opinion, is not entirely true.
Alas, the media exhaust of the governor’s PR people was such that everything good that the authorities did was completely blocked by the negative from eyewitnesses.
And here we must honestly admit that ordinary volunteers, hippies, nudists and ecotourists turned out to be an order of magnitude more literate and professional in the information environment of those who are responsible for Kondratyev’s PR.
An ugly situation, in fact, but the experts were not talking about the Utrish fire, but the water supply. Sounds like a situation that can be characterized by the proverb “a thief’s hat is on fire”?
That’s all, August is over, summer is also over, let’s sum up the results of the month … and we will wait for a bright elective September.
How the Governors Exchange works.
We collect all available information:
- Data on the activity of governors and their team members. Evaluation of the effectiveness of their PR and lobbying activities.
- Media picture. The emphasis is not on the number of references, but on conflict situations. Whether or not they are, how intense. Approximate budgets of campaigns against governors, their intended goals and effectiveness.
- Social networks, Telegram channels, groups in messengers. Signs of public discontent. Signs and characteristics of campaigns against the governor.
- All available sociology (FOM, including “the same rating”, VTsIOM, polls of security officials, polls of private companies).
- Activity of law enforcement agencies.
- Insiders on federal executive authorities and elite groups.